Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"downsizing"

* * * * *
Ok, Girlfriends -
who called and want to know about my "changes";
yes, there are several of you and
no, I'm not cashing in my civilian world
to become a monk - or move to India

HOWEVER...
Things that are changing are in the planning stages...
some small...some big - to me.
Like, getting rid of things that don't hold
the same value they once had.

I asked a friend if she'd be interested in a
French antique birdcage. Nope - she's
in the process of "downsizing" herself.

I'm not sure that's the word for my changes -
my "alterations" are more profound than
reducing the size of my teacup collection.
Ok, fine...I don't have a teacup collection,
but there are a lot of horse statues
and ceramic chickens that are in need of a good home!




Then there's other things....friends...family...work
things that need...changing.

A little attention to some detail and the travel
I've so missed for too many years.

So - no kids, I'm not going to live with the Dalai Lama...
but you may get a postcard from Six Pack and me.

Giddyup

:)

* * * * *