Thursday, March 14, 2013

...decorating dilemma...

* * * * *
 
I stopped at a favorite little shoppe on my way home...called Haven.  Yes...Pour le Home!
Ohhhh, I drool over all their stuff (they follow me around with a bib and towel)...and what do I bring home with me to "just see if you like it" ? (I LOVE shops that do that)
...more horse paintings.
My home has turned into a Horse Gallery  - every now and then you may see a pic of a dog..or Zebra (BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED HORSE IN MY OPINION)...I think there's a cow on the hearth and a couple of vases...but mostly horses...
 
When I visit the many blogs I enjoy...or spend too too too much time on tumblr and even Facebook, it's either horses, dogs or farm animals...or birch trees (insert heart shape).
 
So I've paced all evening as to whether these pieces of art are too much equine or do I keep them cuz they're 'eye candy' to me.  I decided to let it go and to back to some blogs.
 
Have I told you yet that I love Tracy and Hepburn?  In anything?
 
How about on - YEP...HORSES!
 
 
 
Yes...I'm keeping the paintings.
 
The end.
 
* * * * *