Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exhausted and Irritable

* * * * *

This is turning into more of a journal...or a "Dear Diary"...and for now, maybe that's what it should be.  

I took the pain med 2 hours ago (12:30 a.m.) and I'm not able to get comfortable.  And although I was told the hand splint would help relieve the pain as it would keep me from bending my wrist or moving my thumb - it doesn't seem to matter and frankly, I guess I'm like Zoe: get this thing off!


Yep, it's all black and all Velcro - so any movement attracts dust particles and pet hairs.  It's lovely.  I can type with it, but with difficulty - so I rip it off for a break and easy typing.  The finger movement doesn't seem to make the pain any worse - it just never goes away.

Well - just like watching TV, counting sheep, reading, rubbing doggie bellies - I'm bored.  Think I'll go find some blogs, Tumblr that entertain for a bit...and a little solitare never hurt!

See ya, 2:34 a.m.

* * * * *