Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Can Top That!!!

Today Jan said she couldn't believe how much she didn't get done this past weekend and that her house is a mess. I happen to know better. I've been to her house and it's perfect. Nothing out of place - ready for company in a moment's notice.

I on the other hand, have got her beat by a mile....or two. Here's what a mess truly looks like:

-new faucet installed weeks ago - that's a pretty blue container holding all the stuff
-unloaded dishwasher Saturday - leave them out on the counter: just want to look at the dishes and enjoy that I'm all grown up and have my own. dishes.
-clean bedding in laundry basket - so that when we change the bedding on Friday, it's close by instead of having to walk all the way to the linen closet.
- the cereal box on the counter to celebrate that we can afford food in this house
- old bags of dogfood so when Princess Zoe's palate needs something 'different', she'll think it's gourmet!
-bar counter and island could be cleared of all items, but then it would look like a model home - nice - clean - presentable......sigh....



Hell no I'm not embarrased by this: It'll get done, Althea, and wasn't playing instead of dejunkiing so much more fun???!!! As for Jan's mess, I say with dignity: I CAN BEAT YOU!

:-)
* * * * *