Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Testing....Testing....

Can you hear me? Are your ears working? Listening? Do you hear and understand?




Are your eyes ok? Can you read? Are you literate? Do you need a stronger prescription maybe?


Is your brain working? Are you ENGAGED? When I speak, is it sinking in? - or is it mush?...or is what I have to say so very very very unimportant to you that when we need to 'relate' to one another, you claim you've never heard this shit before!


Did your Mommy teach you that rude won't get you very far?....especially with me? That it's not nice to yell...or whine....or rat-on....or blame....or cheat....or steal.....that we're all in this together and if we're civil I bet we can reduce alcoholism and high blood pressure?
Pardon me...I'm off to go find some wonderful people with whom to work and play....taaah taah!
* * * * *