Friday, November 13, 2009

OMmmmmmmmmm

* * * * *
(do it my way; it's not as painful)

Baby, baby, when I look at you
I get a warm feeling inside
There's something about the things you do
That keeps me satisfied
.
I wouldn't lie to you, baby
It's mainly a physical thing
This feeling that I got for you, baby
Makes me wanna sing
.
CHORUS: (everybody sing)
I feel for you.....I think I love you
I feel for you.....I think I love you
* * *
by Candy 'Chakra' Kahn
.
* * * * *
(ok..I've got to confess or you won't truly understand this post. You DO know that in order to meditate, one must ONLY think of and concentrate on their breath...inhale...exhale. But after awhile, my mind wanders...and lately I can't stop singing (in my head) CHAKA Kahn's song "I Feel For You". There..now I haven't left you in a lurch.)