Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution: Changing Responses to "Issues"...

* * * * *
Yes, I've vowed to stop any unnecessary stresses brought on by reaction or responses to people or things that disappoint:
.
For Example:
.
You've planned your evening ~ Lots of things to do ~ Lots - and the only way to accomplish this "lots", is to stay focused - on task - minimal 'breaks':
.
Here we go:
.
Pack up stuff at office into car.
Head home.
Stop at drugstore and wait for 45 mins for computers to start working cuz everyone's insurance that rolled over 1/1 isn't getting approved. (not mine, but I'm way back in line).
Stop and fill up gas tank.
Talk to Meliss about tomorrow's morning plans (oil change AND A DROID!)
Park neatly in my sweet one car garage so I can get my fat ass out!
At the back door - let the dog's out (as if there is a choice). Play happy while they dance on their back legs whining 'hi Mommy, it's been 14 years since we've seen you'.
Start unpacking the car with stuff from office. (I think there's an electric snow-blower in one of those boxes - I wonder when and where I'll use that...)
Bring dogs in.
Fill food bowls.
Whew - stoll into bedroom and start strip tease making my way to the closet.
.
To this:

WTF? OMG! In my long skinny walk-in closet - a rod has fallen. This must be a sign. Why me, God? Why tonight? This must be the end of the world. I think my life must be over. How ever will I deal with THIS??????

WAIT!

That was the old me.




The new me sez:

Pack your jeans; get on a plane to Naples. Go find a tree with a swing.




Life isn't about fallen clothes rods. Isn't it nice to be alive so we can pick that shit up?

* * * * *
This weekend. I'll clean it up this coming weekend.