Thursday, March 11, 2010

For The Love of Friends ~

* * * * *

In day 3 of the Candy's Illness Miniseries, we find Candy -
- propped up in bed
- watching some old black and white Fred and Ginger movie
- coughing, hacking, sneezing, blowing
-squishing each temple like a vice to punish the sinus headache when:

The Door Bell Rings....Uh oh:

It's either those nicely dressed Jehovah's (stay in bed) or
some sweet Girl Scout trying to sell her cookies (answer door) -

but NOPE:




Standing there on my porch was a nice delivery man who asked:

"Candace Adams?"

"yeth, thath be"

"Just sign here"

"thanths"

(I couldn't tell him I'm Candice with an "ice" or why my hair was greasy)

And the card:

[heartwarming sentiments]
from Ron and Cherie...

Not only was the cold, vitamin packed fruit such a
surprise and a treat, but real friends
make sure your strawberries
are chocolate covered.


Thank you, dear Friends....love, love, love

You Made My Day!!!

* X * O *