Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Profuse to Debris

* * * * *
A couple posts back - and even on facebook
I was pounding my chest over my nearly full bloom'd wisteria
then poof! It exploded.
What a show - with the help of Mother Nature
and a little sun.
Magnifico!






Then: the Weekend Presentation:
Storms
Rain

Those blossoms beneath the pergola
were somewhat protected and remain intact

but those atop...exposed to the elements



meaning...The Wind:

Debris!
Purple Popcorn covers my Patio


Whaaaaa!
There are a few remaining blossoms to make
the incredible scent last a little longer...
...and the concrete smells quite nice too.



Onto the annuals and upcoming perrens.....

I wonder if I could make potpourri out of this fallen mess...together
with ants, rollie-pollies and other insects...
ok: nah.

* * * * *