Friday, May 14, 2010

a little more Yeeeeeeellllllllow

* * * * *

Of course these pictures are 'staged'.
But it didn't matter: I wasn't LOOKING for Yellow
It just keeps 'flashing' itself at me.

I'm carrying a yellow purse this spring.
A yellow stone pear is perched on my kitchen window sill.
I need a pair of scissors and what screams at me
from the utility drawer?:
Yellow measure tape,
Yellow cutter
yellow phone wire


there's even a yellow electrical tester
(left in the drawer by Lar; I won't be using that thing soon)

butter Yellow summer purse

Yellow banana before din-din treat
Yellow legal pad for notes while I read
'Sh*t My Dad Says'

Yep. I think I'm ready to go for a ride.

Planning on sleeping in this weekend.
and hoping that helps me see some other colours!

Happy Friday

* * * * *