Thursday, December 9, 2010

San Francisco, a Good Book and a Beer

* * * * *
Here's what I can tell you about this post:
my friend of many years, Claudia
knows me well and reads these blogs.

And as such, she sent me this link:

http://travel.nytimes.com/2010/12/05/travel/05SanFran.html?pagewanted=1&sq=travel&st=cse&scp=4

 It's one of the best reads as it combined three of my favorites:
San Francisco
A Good Book
and (re-acquired) appreciation of a nice beer

The pics remind me of my time spent in that awesome city
where relaxing in a bookstore was not the smell of a 
big box warehouse serving cafe mocha or green tea, but rather all the
recognizable (old)  book smells, the sights and sounds
recited in this marvelous article.

Way to go, New York Times!
I'll be back, San Francisco!








* * * * *