Thursday, January 13, 2011

THIS ain't EASY!


* * * * *
Yes. I'm taking an on-line class.  7:00 p.m. every evening.
It's an "Opener-Up-er".
For writing....and other goals.
I mentioned earlier I wanted to write a book,
so I resolved this was a good place to start.
Oh yeah? 
Try THIS exercise:
Write to yourself...and in it, tell yourself how amazing you are;
a precious gift - it's a miracle you're here...then
1.) list things "I" most appreciate about "you"...
2.) list some ways "I" wish "you" would be kinder to yourself...
and
3.)...this winter "I" give "you" permission to (make a list).

Then...
 Now...at the bottom of the letter, sign off:
"With boundless love for "you" and "your" open heart,
and sign your name.

Now - put the letter in a signed, self-addressed sealed envelope and
mail it to yourself in 30 days or better yet, 
send the whole thing to a friend and have them
mail it back to you in 30 days.

You didn't need all that ending info...my point and question is:
Have YOU ever taken time to write yourself a "loving" letter?
and mailed it?

Off I go to write:
"See Spot. See Spot Run. Run Spot Run."

"Dear Candy"

* * * * *