Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last of the "Peeks"

* * * * *
So...I've decided you either will enjoy the reveal with me...
or..you're here for no nice reason,
so both are cause for me to give you this last peek!

Yes, the big square shrubs covering the windows are gone and
landscaping has gone in.  More will happen to those shutters
and beneath the windows...but...that's a surprise!


New brick paver porch going in....
..hello, Handsome Angelo!


 
Just a hint - some slate and porcelain
bye bye laminate.


I can't tell you too much about the va-va-voom powder room...
but lighting choices matter!!!
hahahahaha


This is so much fun I can hardly stand it.
So I have to beat the decorator to lunch...
a nice quite reprieve - enormous cofee - planner
notes, notes, notes,
thoughts, thoughts, thoughts,
giggle,
oh, hell, ya, Candy - go for it!!!


"...hi, Terri...I want to change something else...."

* * * * *