Friday, February 12, 2010

What a Great Valentine (or any day) Idea ~

* * * * *
I had something else in mind for Friday
as I like the Escape idea for the weekends...
.
BUT
.
When I found this I had to zip to the bathroom mirror...

...and spend far too many minutes trying to make a heart shape with parted lips...


...and then while I'm laughing so hard (because it became clear quickly that you probably need Angelina lips to do this versus my thin chicken beaks)...I was glad I was in the bathroom as I only needed to back up so's I didn't pee my pants from laughing....
.

...but what a cool thing this would be - to take a pic of your lips making a heart shape to give to your loved one....or laughing so hard and you realize "love" can be simply enjoying one's self, no? Even if the root of the humor is your own stupid pucked-up-lip reflection in the mirror!
.
Please be laughing right about now!!!
.

Off to find some TRUE LOVE junk........... ;o)
.
* * * * *