Monday, April 19, 2010

Dumm Tah Dum Dummm (like something spooky is about to happen)

* * * * *

This woman looks very happy with her celery MEAL, doesn't she?

It IS scary.
Physical with Doctor at noon today.
Here's what I know to be true:

BP - perfect
Cholestrl ...fine
Weight: sing that tune again:
Dummmm Tah Dum Dummmmm
Uh oh!.....Trouble.

Last year our company changed it's 'plan' with our insurance carrier -
so this year, what matters to the carrier is
Blood Pressure and Cholesterol and...um...
b-b-b-body mass index.
(looove the new term for 'YOU'RE FAT, LADY')

I checked out what the insurance carrier demands of the doctor
and the recommendations... . . . here's where the DR. will
instruct me to do/go/buy:

American Cycle and Fitness
Dunham's Sports
Plum Market
Weight Watchers
(I have had an affair with these folks for years)
Power House Gym
Curves
Moosejaw (wtf)
Nino Salvaggio Market
Reebok
...and...
packages for Yoga
coupons for groceries
and discounts to golf and ski resorts.

And THEN....
I get to go back to the DR every three months
for a year to prove I am 'invested' in the program...
and so that they won't raise my co-pay...
because fat people pay a higher premium
like the new Health Care Reform...
(ok we won't go there right now)





Thinking positive. I'm happy about this. This is good for me.
&**(%###^$&^%#$*()&!!!****>>&^+_))))

* * * * *