Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silly - There's No Such Thing as Flawless!

* * * * *

Spring:
Clean-Up on aisle garage walk


...and what?...already with you guys!...sheesh!

nice. doesn't anyone own a rake around here?

um...this could use some work...
and who's assigned to pick up dog toys BEFORE it snows?


Enormous. lovely.

yoohoooo....Mr. Fennnnce-Painting Maaan........???


black liner coming up thru mulch? ..beautiful;
Time to reload, I believe

And doesn't it appear some rocks have fallen into the pond?
well...I'M not getting in that MUCK!
Ohhhh, Mr. Ponnnnd Maaaan.......

Yes. Uh huh...a LITTLE debris.

There. See? Flawless?
Nope.
Hello? JonBoy Landscaping....? it' me, your favorite
"can-you-come-over-quickly-do-everything-
and-make-it-pretty? customer"...


I think I'll go out front
where Mother Nature has a prettier show
before the next rain and wind storm
bumps-off all the pretty flowers.


* * * * *