Saturday, September 24, 2011

And so it begins...

* * * * *

One must be VERY flexible when it comes to the schedule of others.
As in, yesterday after the closing I had a time scheduled
to meet the locksmith at the new place.
Nope.
He called AT our appointment time that he couldn't make it.
"How about the same time tomorrow in the afternoon?" says he.
"Nope", I say;
"but I'll be there meeting contractors at 8:30 a.m. Come then."
"I'll check my schedule and call you back".
I did NOT get a callback!

And now...on to meeting the contractors this morn.
I think I'll stop at Panera for coffees and pastries.
Do you think that will help hold down the bid price
on the work I need done?
Mommy said that a way to a man's heart was ....

Nevertheless, today begins anew.



...which means I need to find a new locksmith.

* * * * *