Thursday, September 22, 2011

Key to the new Homestead forthcoming


* * * * *

Well...here's the plan:

The closing is at 11.  I'm not going, as my paperwork was presigned.

My Realtor and closer will bring the KEY and GARAGE DOOR OPENER
back to my office where we will break bread together
and celebrate the fact that I have two homes and two mortgages.

 


THEN -
Off to meet the Locksmith to change all the locks in the place...

Once he leaves, I'm sure I'll stroll thru the place a few times,
question what I've done,
dance and giggle at what I've done
and revel at the idea of planning the work to be done
and the eventual move into my
next chapter.

THEN -
I'll go home, open a cold one...
...and fall over!!!

THEN -
Saturday morning the games begin ~
Meet with the contractors.
Eeeks.

More to follow.

* * * * *