Sunday, December 11, 2011

News

* * * * *

Yes. News.

Forgive that these days are running together.  I bet Claudia knows exactly what I mean.  I think it was possibly this past Thursday when the builder said "the final walkthru day will be Friday or Saturday, the 16th or 17th - but hopefully Friday".  Walk-through.  Meaning, the reveal.

Now remember, the last time I saw the outside of my new home was Nov. 23rd.  I hadn't seen the inside for a few weeks earlier, as agreed with the guys.

For some reason, as I was packing summer shoes, hats and purses into the wee hours of the morning, strange feelings came over me that didn't make any sense.  Like, this felt like a dream...no, a scarey dream...and WHY exactly was I moving?...and WHY did I spend that money remodeling?...and...and...and...

but this morning, all better.  Humans run through all the emotions to get to where they need to be before the resolve they've done the right thing.  Then, when the time is right they can stand on the
side of the road and yell, Hey

* * * * *