Sunday, December 18, 2011

...yet still...


* * * * *


....sigh....


Yet still, I am in a tingle.  In a haze; a fog.  It was all so surreal.
Shock and awe.
The walk-thru took about an hour and fifteen minutes
which included a beautiful tribute for me on a tv with a slide show
of the original home and pics of the construction and it's progress.
No one has had time to take pictures of the renovated rooms.


And pictures won't do their work enough justice, for so much
of the beauty of their craft is in the details.


I'm toiling about posting pictures at all.
For family and friends that are too far to visit, I may send photos to
their e-mail addresses - and for those that are in travel distance,  
they will be cordially invited to come and see so that they know where
to find me in a fog, since they'll need to have that information anyway,
wouldn't you agree?


Our life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change. 
- Jim Rohn




* * * * *