Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Out To Lunch...Out..Out of the Office...

Where are we going?
Out to Lunch. But we have to stop at the bank to redeposit some company checks.
Ok.
What are you doing?
Taking a picture of this pretty rose...


...no one will believe it's in front


of the bank in Michigan in mid October!!

Now what are you doing?
Taking a picture of the restaurant...



...and then...our spinach artichoke dip



and your tilapia




and my perch



and you



and me



Why?
So that I can look back on this as proof that we went OUT TO LUNCH. How long do you think it's been since we did this?
I dunno - quite awhile.
More than 6 months?
Probably.
I think maybe a year.
Maybe.
Too long.
For sure.
Time to get back to the office?
Yep.
Ok.
.
Herein lies evidence. Lunch. Out. 10-19-09.
.
* * * * *