Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Something to Say

* * *

Well...no...I don't have any desire to write the great American novel as do many....

But I have recently discovered FRESH RIBBON and I love her blog - AND her comment that if you force yourself to write daily - SOMETHING will come of it - The 'Marta Writes' of the Dear Diary Stories refers to it often, also...she even has little motivational teenie diarys that force you to make a comment relative to statements on a page - FORCES you to THINK - WRITE!

So, I'm in love with this image and I agree (again) with Fresh Ribbon: It isn't written yet...and it's only barely imagined....




but by God I have something to say and I know how it will happen: once more spare time is mine and I start writing, it will mirror the speaking engagements of my past: once I start I simply will not be able to shut up.

...Once upon a time...
.
* * * * *
freshribbon.blogspot.com