Saturday, December 7, 2019

Day Five - December Gifts


Comfort



There are so many things at this time of year that we let "get to us" - lots of demands on our time, our patience, our wallets.  So I'm thinking that we need to make a conscious effort to take a moment to comfort ourselves... that helps us slow down and enjoy the season.

I am an admitted coffee devotee.  If you're a tea drinker, indulge.  But I was looking for a fun way to enjoy my drink of choice - preferably hot drink this time of year and voila, I'll share this link:
 

https://www.bustle.com/articles/111511-11-fall-coffee-drink-recipes-that-will-keep-you-feeling-cozy-and-caffeinated-all-season-long


I'm not a hot chocolate drinker, and I'm sure their recipes are all over the internet, but they truly do make an inviting image!!!



***